Area of interest:
The didactic activity of professor Maria Menini is dedicated to rehabilitation fixed and removable patient partially and totally edentulo. The educational programs are developed on the basis of the fundamental principles of the prosthetic rehabilitation traditional and on biological principles and biomechanical of osseointegration to arrive to deal with the new technologies available to the protesista, in particular with regard to the rehabilitation using dental implants to immediate loading.
List of teachings:
- DENTAL PROSTHESIS
- APPRENTICESHIP - PROSTHESIS
- APPRENTICESHIP - DENTAL PROSTHESIS
The research activity of professor Maria Menini is dedicated to rehabilitation fixed and removable patient partially and totally edentulo and in particular to the rehabilitation by dental implants.
The main research lines developed are:
- rehabilitation through immediate loading full-arch
- treatments implant surface: implications at the level of hard and soft tissues
- macrostructure of the dental implant (size, morphology, prosthetic connection)
- the perimplantite
- prosthetic materials for prostheses on
- technical installations of impression in implantodontics (from the traditional techniques to digital technologies)
- procedures for oral hygiene in implantodontics
- preparation of prosthetic margin by technologies for ultrasounds